that pretty much sums it up.
the time i have left before i expect lil miss to wake up.
the level of progress of the ri-dunc-ulous number of projects i’ve started but haven’t completed.
note to self: take photos of things you are working on and, even, consider posting them. perhaps this will be the cracking whip needed to get things completed.
oh, wait! i did complete THREE knitted things: a pixie hat for lil miss, a cowl for a grandmother, and a cowl for lil miss.
and i did finish that so-called toddler quilt that would fit the toddlers of giants. seriously, my husband can use it comfortably. all 6’3″ of him. eeks… it’s not technically finished because for whatever reason i decided that i would embroider a label for it. EMBROIDER. have i ever done embroidery before? no.
so, things left undone and needing completion:
– s’s knitted cowl (just started that today)
– another knitted christmas present: a grandmother’s scarf
– embroidered label
– oliver + s 2+2 blouse (argh – i’ve been working on that for months now… like, i started it late summer. argh.)
– another christmas present on the needles right now
– a quilted advent calendar that hasn’t even been started, so maybe this is one less on the “undone” list… ha! ack. no. i feel like that’s cheating.
– in which case, i should also add the asymmetrical coat for lil miss
– oh, and those brown cords i made for lil miss that needs its waistband redone
– and the tunic that needs a fix on the hem
– two more knitted cowls for christmas presents
um… where is that world class oregon pinot noir? and the extra set of arms? doppelganger, anyone?
this post is no longer brief.