have you ever dumped out your purse before? i have one purse that i use. it’s a massive bag, really. it’s designed to hold a dslr camera and a laptop. it’s my go-to bag for when i go to work as it holds my laptop and 2 notebooks. and coffee mug. and…
1) 15 small quilting templates
2) crochet hook
3) my brother’s socks – i don’t even understand how this came to be, ESTEBAN
4) halfway knitted scarf (so, scarf, needles, and yarn)
5) computer cord
6) bracelet – note: i don’t wear bracelets. i mean, there’s one i wear rarely. but this one? not even sure where it’s from.
8) fingerless gloves
9) umpteen million receipts, papers, etc. basically, small rectangular pieces of paper.
10) bobbin with thread
11) starbucks gift card – whoa! wait! this is an awesome find. if whoever is responsible for putting in socks and bracelets in bag did the card, you may keep it up.
12) lip gloss sample. i don’t wear make up. unless i’m in a wedding.
13) hand sanitizer
14) 8 pens
17) empty eyeglass case
18) knitting gauge
19) waste yarn
20) quilting and embroidery needles
um. does anyone else have this problem of miscellany?